Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Belated Blogging

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've posted. Apologies to those who have been following this blog.

Let's just pick up where I left off. I did pass the 70-431 exam some time ago and haven't stopped learning SQL 2005.

Of all the certification exams I've taken, this was the most difficult. Perhaps because the world of databases was completely new to me. Regardless, I suggest admins have a solid 6 months of HANDS ON experience working with MS SQL before embarking on this certification path.

The simulations required test takers to have a very in depth understanding of the SQL Server Management Studio. Unfortunately, the previous books I posted didn't cover all the ins and outs of SSMS that were required.

By far, the most helpful resource was this:

It's an amazing day to day reference that seconds as a resource for the 70-431 exam.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.